WiFi Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy
Terms & Termination
This Agreement will be effective until terminated.
You or We may terminate this Agreement for any of the following reasons:
1. Your Breach of Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy.
2. For cause, by Your failure to pay any fees or payments required by this Agreement.
3. When You have returned, all equipment has been returned to Our office during normal business hours in the same condition as at the time of rental.
Upon Termination, if the retuned equipment is not in the same condition as at the time of rental we will bill you $199.95 and will be immediately due and payable. If after testing, all equipment is in working order, we will provide you a receipt indicating that we have received the equipment. The sections of this agreement relating to Representations, Warranties, & Acknowledgements will survive the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to pay a $25.00 refundable deposit at the time of rental. Deposit will be refunded at the termination of the rental only if all equipment has been returned in the same condition as at the time of rental.
We will bill you for the first rental period and the refundable deposit at the time of rental. Each Subsequent rental period will be due on the first day of that period.
Representations, Warranties, & Acknowledgements
Limitations on Liability
You agree that You will abide by all relevant government regulations in the use of Our Services, including agreeing to refrain from exporting, re-exporting, transferring, or making available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to any person outside of the United States without first complying with all relevant export-control laws and regulations then in effect.
OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND WE DISCLAIM, ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
Our Representations, Warranties, Acknowledgements & Covenants
We cannot and do not control the flow of data to or from Our network and other portions of the Internet; such flow is dependent in large part on the performance of Internet services provided or controlled by third parties. At times, actions or inactions of such third parties can impair or disrupt Your connections to the Internet (or portions thereof). Although We will use commercially reasonable efforts to take all actions We deem necessary to remedy and avoid such events, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT OCCUR, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
Your Representations, Warranties, Acknowledgements & Covenants
You agree to comply at all times with Our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy, as We may update from time to time, and which is displayed at https://www.cowtownrvpark.com. You acknowledge that You have reviewed Our Acceptable Use Policy currently in effect. We may update Our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy, and such updates will become effective fifteen days after posting. Breach of Our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy will constitute breach of this Agreement and authorize the remedies stated in this Agreement or Our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
Inappropriate use of Cowtown RV Park WiFi is strictly prohibited at any time. Prohibited system, network, email and communications activities include:
- Revealing your account password or authentication device to others or allowing use of your account by others
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account
- Enabling security breaches or disruptions of network communication
- Introducing malicious programs into a Company network or server
- Installing of unauthorized software on Company IT Assets
- Installing Peer-to-Peer (P2P) applications
- Unauthorized copying of copyrighted material
- Unauthorized file sharing on both cloud-based services and Company IT Assets
- Unauthorized distribution of licensed or copyrighted materials
- Exporting software, technical information, encryption software or technology
- Providing information about, or lists of, any Company employees to parties outside the Company without management approval
- Using Company IT Assets for any unlawful purpose
- Soliciting, harassing, or otherwise offending others in violation of Company policies
- Accessing sexually explicit, illegally distributed or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful materials in violation of Company policies
- Making any offers of non-Company products, items, or services
- Spending excessive amounts of work time at non-business related sites
- Using Company IT Assets for personal business ventures or personal, political, or religious causes
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail messages, including junk mail or spam
- Unauthorized use, or forging, of electronic mail header information